Interactive Brokers Ireland Limited was set up on Friday the 20th of September 2019. Their current partial address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 51 other Irish companies between them; 18 of which are now closed. Interactive Brokers Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 10 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/09/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/08/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:20/09/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Interactive Brokers Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:657406
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Interactive Brokers Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Interactive Brokers,
North Dock One,
91/92 North Wall Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||11||28/08/2023||29/08/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||22/03/2023||22/03/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/12/2022||16/03/2023|
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||20/12/2022||16/02/2023|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||31||24/04/2020||28/04/2020|
|Certificate of Incorporation||1||20/09/2019||23/08/2019|