The Dalcassian Wines and Spirits Company Limited was set up on Monday the 11th of April 2005. Their current address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Patrick Egan, John Dillon and Patrick Rigney have been the director of 21 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. The Dalcassian Wines and Spirits Company Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/06/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/05/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:11/04/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Dalcassian Wines and Spirits Company Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:400410
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 293 7977
- Principal Activity:[51.34] Wholesale of Alcoholic and Other Beverages
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:25 the Mall,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||11/04/2018||09/05/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||11/04/2018||09/05/2018|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||21/03/2017||23/05/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||30/09/2014||23/05/2017|