Post Publications Limited was set up on Tuesday the 29th of August 1989. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jane Ohlmeyer, Michael Killeen, Colin Morgan, Siobhan Lennon and Conor Killeen have been the director of 61 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Post Publications Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 43 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/06/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:20/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Post Publications Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:148865
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 602 6000
- Principal Activity:[52.47] Retail Sale of Books, Newspapers and Stationery
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Hambleden House,
19-26, Pembroke Street Lower,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||20/03/2018||17/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||20/03/2017||17/04/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||4||20/03/2017||17/04/2017|