The Carphone Warehouse Limited was set up on Thursday the 24th of August 1995. Their current address is 39-40 Upper Mount Street,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Peter Gallogly, Mark Delaney, Alan Ritchie, Paul Davis and Philip Bell-Brown have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. The Carphone Warehouse Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 168 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/04/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/02/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Carphone Warehouse Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:237397
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The Carphone Warehouse Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:39-40 Upper Mount Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||27/03/2017||28/03/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/01/2017||28/02/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||01/07/2016||21/02/2017|