Communicare Agency Limited was set up on Friday the 30th of July 2004. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Communicare Agency Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/05/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/10/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Communicare Agency Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:389464
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 833 8000
- Principal Activity:[85.32] Social Work Activities Without Accommodation
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 9,
128-130 Docklands Innovation Park,
East Wall Road Dublin 3,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||30/06/2016||13/08/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||31/10/2020||31/05/2021|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||3||30/04/2020||25/05/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/04/2020||25/05/2020|