The Blade Saver Company Limited was set up on Thursday the 14th of June 2012. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Strike Off Listed. The company's current directors Barry Sheehan and Donal Murphy have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. The Blade Saver Company Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Blade Saver Company Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:514315
- Current Status:STRIKE OFF LISTED
- Principal Activity:[52.33] Retail Sale of Cosmetic and Toilet Articles
- May Trade As:The Blade Saver Company Ltd
- Registered Address:25 Pembroke Grove,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||3||19/01/2018||19/01/2018|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||3||17/12/2017||19/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||14/12/2017||11/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||14/12/2016||11/01/2017|
“It does exactly what it does,,