Everseen Limited was set up on Friday the 26th of October 2007. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the director of 55 other Irish companies between them; 20 of which are now closed. Everseen Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Everseen Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:448175
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 242 8446
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Everseen Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:4th Floor the Atrium,
Blackpool Retail Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||8||26/05/2017||03/11/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||12||31/08/2017||13/09/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||29/03/2017||11/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2016||17/10/2016|