Supreme Ingredients (Ireland) Limited was set up on Thursday the 13th of December 2001. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 14th of October 2015. The company's current directors Conor Snow and Michael Walsh have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Supreme Ingredients (Ireland) Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/10/2015
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/10/2013
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2012
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2015
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Supreme Ingredients (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:351255
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(14/10/2015)
- Phone:+353 (0)63 214 25
- Principal Activity:[15.89] Manufacture of Other Food Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Supreme Ingredients Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:1 Granary Court,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||3||15/01/2014||20/03/2015|
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||6||20/03/2015||20/03/2015|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||3||30/09/2014||06/10/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2014||06/10/2014|
“I have been dealing with this company for the past six years and find both Conor and Mike a pleasure to do business with,,