Dncf Limited was set up on Monday the 1st of September 2014. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Dncf Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/08/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/08/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:01/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dncf Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:548921
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Dncf Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 19 Charleville Town Centre,
Charleville, Cork, P56yk53, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H5 - PURCHASING OWN SHARES||-||17/08/2021||06/09/2021||Coming|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||-||17/08/2021||06/09/2021||Coming|
|Form G2 - Ordinary Resolution General||-||17/08/2021||06/09/2021||Coming|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||-||17/08/2021||06/09/2021||Coming|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||7||18/08/2021||26/08/2021|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||6||30/09/2020||05/07/2021|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||6||30/09/2020||05/07/2021|
“Completed project on time & budget,,