Dncf Limited was set up on Monday the 1st of September 2014. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them. Dncf Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/07/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/06/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:01/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dncf Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:548921
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Dncf Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 19 Charleville Town Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form G1 B4 for Increase Authorised Share Capital & Special Resolution||4||30/09/2020||10/02/2021|
|G1B4 - B4 AND SR INCREASE IN NOMINAL SHARE||2||30/09/2020||10/02/2021|
|Form G2 - Ordinary Resolution General||4||30/09/2020||10/02/2021|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||6||09/02/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||25/06/2020||25/06/2020|
|Certificate - NEW COMPANY WITH MEMO & ARTS WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||01/09/2014||29/05/2014|
“Completed project on time & budget,,