Superior Trade Frames Limited was set up on Monday the 17th of October 2016. Their current partial address is Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Superior Trade Frames Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/03/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/03/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:17/04/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Superior Trade Frames Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:591356
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Manufacturing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Superior Trade Frames Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 2/3,
Stonehall Business Park,
Newmarket-On-Fergus Co. Clare,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||06/03/2020||06/03/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||28/03/2019||28/03/2019|
|Certificate - Form A1 - New Company Incorporation||1||17/10/2016||13/10/2016|
“Good quality windows and doors, Delivered on time and the people are very helpful.,,