Fenlough Farm Limited was set up on Friday the 27th of February 2015. Their current partial address is Co. Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Fenlough Farm Limited has 6 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/09/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/08/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fenlough Farm Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:558187
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[01.42] Animal Husbandry Service Activities, Except Veterinary Activities
- May Trade As:Fenlough Farm Ltd
- Registered Address:Fenloe, Newmarket on Fergus,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||27/08/2020||24/09/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||27/08/2020||24/09/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||27/08/2019||24/09/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||27/08/2019||24/09/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||2||27/02/2015||25/02/2015|