Station House Taverns Limited was set up on Friday the 20th of April 2012. Their current partial address is Co. Tipperary, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Station House Taverns Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/03/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Station House Taverns Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:512195
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[55.40] Bars
- May Trade As:Station House Taverns Ltd
- Registered Address:Thomas Street,
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 03/07/2018
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||4||03/07/2018||11/07/2018|
|G2 ORDINARY RESOLUTION - ORDINARY RESOLUTION TO WIND UP & APPOINT A LIQUIDATOR||4||03/07/2018||11/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/12/2017||26/01/2018|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||20/10/2017||10/11/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITHOUT CAPITAL DUTY||1||20/04/2012||11/04/2012|