Star Plant Limited was set up on Friday the 29th of August 1986. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Star Plant Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/03/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/02/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Star Plant Limited
- Time in Business:33 Years
- Company Number:116528
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Tramways House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2019||04/02/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2018||30/01/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||16/02/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - COPY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||1||29/08/1986|
“Rented vans from this company on several occasions, the staff are friendly and the breakdown service is really good. I am not an individual who knows a lot about the motor industry and when I needed advice the Service Manager with the company was fantastic in the advice he gave me and helped sort out a few issues I had in selling and purchasing a new car.,,