Specialist Underwriting Services Limited was set up on Friday the 30th of June 1995. Their current address is Dublin 14, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John D Murphy, Christine O'Shaughnessy and Helen Murphy have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Specialist Underwriting Services Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 9 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Specialist Underwriting Services Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:235190
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 298 8899
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Specialist Underwriting Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Melrose House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||09/04/2018||18/04/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||26/10/2017||27/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||26/10/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||26/10/2017|