Irish Biofuels Production Limited was set up on Wednesday the 27th of April 2011. Their current address is Dublin 14, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Erik Van Der Does and Gerald Devlin have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Irish Biofuels Production Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 83 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/06/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/05/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/04/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Biofuels Production Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:498087
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[36.63] Other Manufacturing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Irish Biofuels Production Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:13 Classon House,
Dundrum Business Park,
Dundrum, Dublin 14
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||07/12/2017||07/12/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||18/07/2017||05/09/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||13||18/07/2017||20/07/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||08/05/2017||31/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||27/04/2017||25/05/2017|