South Lodge Excavations & Building Services Limited was set up on Friday the 8th of July 2005. Their current partial address is Co Tipperary, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 2nd of July 2014. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, South Lodge Excavations & Building Services Limited has had judgments registered against it. South Lodge Excavations & Building Services Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 44 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/09/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/06/2013
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2011
- Next Set of Accounts Due:08/03/2013
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:South Lodge Excavations & Building Services Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:404895
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(02/07/2014)
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:1b Gurtnafleur Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against South Lodge Excavations & Building Services Limited. More information about South Lodge Excavations & Building Services Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||2||02/04/2014||03/04/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||08/03/2012||12/06/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||08/03/2009||03/04/2009|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||2||13/05/2006||10/07/2006|