South East Tarmacadam Limited was set up on Thursday the 5th of October 2000. Their current partial address is Waterford, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 9th of July 2014. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, South East Tarmacadam Limited has had judgments registered against it. South East Tarmacadam Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/11/2007
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2006
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2008
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:South East Tarmacadam Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:333569
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[45.25] Other Construction Work Involving Special Trades
- May Trade As:South East Tarmacadam Ltd
- Registered Address:Canter View,
Ard Na Groi,
Tramore Co. Waterford.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against South East Tarmacadam Limited. More information about South East Tarmacadam Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||2||16/05/2012||15/05/2012|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||30/06/2007||28/11/2007|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||2||05/04/2007||31/03/2007|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||05/04/2007||31/03/2007|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||11/05/2004||26/05/2004|
“Found to be a extremely reliable company with high standard of work,,
“very bad business.,,