Sorensen Civil Engineering Limited
Sorensen Civil Engineering Limited was set up on Thursday the 1st of September 1977. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Sorensen Civil Engineering Limited has 3 shareholders.
Civil and Marine Contractors
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/11/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Sorensen Civil Engineering Limited
- Time in Business:45 Years
- Company Number:59764
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 496 8917
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Forge Hill,
Co. Cork, Cork
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||17/11/2022||21/11/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||18/02/2022||12/07/2022|
|Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||2||30/06/2021||06/05/2022|