Maxi Zoo (Ireland) Limited was set up on Friday the 24th of February 2006. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Maxi Zoo (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Maxi Zoo (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:416029
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 420 8701
- Principal Activity:[52.48] Other Retail Sale in Specialized Stores
- May Trade As:Maxi Zoo Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:First Floor Unit 7,
Westpoint Business Park,
Link Road Ballincollig Co. Cork,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||30/09/2019||13/12/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||01/10/2019||09/12/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|
“I have looked for an email address for your company, yet can't find one. I live near your Finglas store and I was not happy to find four of your leaflets in my porch two days ago. I would reconsider who you employ to deliver your leaflets. Apart from me having to dispose of the leaflets, Your paying someone to do a job who is not doing their job properly,,