Slaney Farms Produce Limited was set up on Friday the 15th of March 1996. Their current partial address is Co. Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Slaney Farms Produce Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/10/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/09/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Slaney Farms Produce Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:246294
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)53 923 5095
- Principal Activity:[01.XX] Agriculture, Hunting and Related Service Activities
- May Trade As:Slaney Farms Produce Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Tomnalossett,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||29/09/2018||29/09/2018|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||5||01/10/2017||24/09/2018|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR - RECLASSIFICATION OF SHARES||6||01/10/2017||10/07/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||21/06/2016||20/07/2016|