Molloy Metal Recycling Limited
Molloy Metal Recycling Limited was set up on Friday the 13th of April 2001. Their current partial address is Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, Molloy Metal Recycling Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Molloy Metal Recycling Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/01/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Molloy Metal Recycling Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:341854
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)53 938 8886
- Principal Activity:[37.10] Recycling of Metal Waste and Scrap
- May Trade As:Molloy Metal Recycling Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Tomgarrow,
Enniscorthy Co. Wexford,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Molloy Metal Recycling Limited. More information about Molloy Metal Recycling Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2022||23/11/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2022||23/11/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2021||18/11/2021|