Skillsoft Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 27th of June 1983. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 178 other Irish companies between them; 89 of which are now closed. Skillsoft Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:Skillsoft Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:40 Years
- Company Number:95413
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:Skillsoft Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Block 4,
Belfield Office Park,
Clonskeagh Dublin 4,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||3||03/10/2022||15/06/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||31/10/2022||16/01/2023|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||4||31/10/2022||16/01/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||04/10/2022||28/10/2022|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||16||26/09/2014||06/10/2014|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||8||28/04/2014||02/05/2014|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||5||25/06/2010||29/06/2010|