Flutter Entertainment Public Limited Company was set up on Tuesday the 8th of April 1958. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 14 directors who have also been the directors of 38 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 24 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/12/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Flutter Entertainment Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:64 Years
- Company Number:16956
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 905 0101
- Principal Activity:[92.XX] Recreational, Cultural and Sporting Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Belfield Office Park,
Beech Hill Road,
Clonskeagh Dublin 4,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||14||30/09/2022||24/11/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||7||30/09/2022||24/11/2022|
|Form B3: Change of other Address||2||07/11/2022||16/11/2022|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||8||26/07/2022|