Silicon & Software Systems Limited was set up on Wednesday the 12th of November 2003. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 39 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Silicon & Software Systems Limited has 15 shareholders.
Digital Patient Engagement Strategies S3 Connected HealthDigital Patient Engagement and Support Programs that generate real-time, real-world evidence, actionable insight on patient's management of their therapy.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/10/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Silicon & Software Systems Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:378073
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 5632000
- Principal Activity:[32.10] Manufacture of Electronic Valves and Tubes and Other Electronic Components
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:South County Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||30/09/2020||09/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||24||30/09/2019||09/10/2019|