Icon Clinical Research Limited was set up on Tuesday the 27th of April 1993. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Icon Clinical Research Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/11/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Icon Clinical Research Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:201978
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 291 2000
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:South County Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||25||30/09/2020||17/11/2020|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||14||30/09/2020||17/11/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2020||17/11/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||17/08/2020||25/08/2020|
|Certificate - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||31/10/2016||11/11/2016|