Sentinel Vaults Limited was set up on Tuesday the 2nd of July 2013. Their current address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Anthony Richardson, John Kennedy and Anthony Patrick Andrew Gunn have been the director of 31 other Irish companies between them; 14 of which are now closed. Sentinel Vaults Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 8 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/08/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:02/07/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Sentinel Vaults Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:529736
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 667 8370
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Saint Martins House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||02/07/2017||28/07/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||12/09/2016||12/09/2016|
“Goods supplied fitted and paid for!,,
“We are using safe deposit box to secure our valuables in sentinel vaults Dublin. I must say that they are very professionally managed company, secure and always offer good customer service. Highly recommended if you are looking to secure your precious jewelry, valuables, important document storage!,,
“We were looking for a bank safe deposit box service for a long time but unfortunately no irish bank offers this service any more. We came across sentinel vaults in dublin and reserved a safe deposit box to store some important documents, cash, expensive jewellery etc. Although its a private safe deposit company but service & security standards are satisfactory. As a part of the deal we also got a free euro 20,000 insurance cover on our locker which was great! highly recommended,,
“Finally I am feeling very relax-able after putting my valuables in Sentinel Vaults. I will suggest to my friends also that to use Sentinel Vaults Safety boxes for their valuable to keep Safe.It has a great location also.,,