Finres Limited was set up on Tuesday the 14th of September 2010. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 19 other Irish companies; 6 of which are now closed. Finres Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/10/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/10/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Finres Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:489038
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 664 1653
- Principal Activity:[74.12] Accounting, Book-Keeping and Auditing Activities; Tax Consultancy
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Serpentine Business Centre,
48 Serpentine Avenue,
Ballsbridge Dublin 4,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||30/09/2022||17/10/2022|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||30/09/2022||17/10/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||22/09/2022||14/10/2022|