Sam Distributors Limited was set up on Thursday the 16th of April 2009. Their current address is Co Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ross Hart and Lorraine Hart have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. According to our records, Sam Distributors Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Sam Distributors Limited has 2 shareholders.
First aid, Hygiene Products and Catering Disposables.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/04/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/03/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Sam Distributors Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:469741
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)59 648 2494
- Principal Activity:[51.18] Agents Specializing in the Sale of Particular Products or Ranges of Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 3 Bridin House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
A judgment has been registered against Sam Distributors Limited. More information about Sam Distributors Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||28/03/2017||23/03/2017|
|B72 - AUDITOR`S RESIGNATION NOTICE AFTER AUDIT EXE||4||13/10/2016||20/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||11/03/2016||11/03/2016|
“Paid 45 days,,
“We supplied product and got what we require. It has improved in the last two years and is getting much better.,,
“Have got much better in the last year,,
“Good to deal with. A growing company,,
“Good and growing with a steady order flow,,
“A very good company to deal with. Growing business yoy,,
“Much improved in the last year,,
“A nice company to deal with. paid on time, with a good steady order flow.,,