Quinns of Baltinglass Limited was set up on Tuesday the 31st of March 1964. Their current partial address is Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Quinns of Baltinglass Limited has 3 shareholders.
Quinns of Baltinglass Ltd - Everything For The FarmerQuinns both distribute and wholesale seeds, animal feeds, fertilisers, fuels and hardware goods throughout Ireland.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/04/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/04/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Quinns of Baltinglass Limited
- Time in Business:57 Years
- Company Number:21512
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 59 6481266
- Principal Activity:[01.41] Agricultural Service Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Main Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Consolidated Financial Statements||27||31/03/2021||23/04/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||7||31/03/2021||23/04/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||13||31/03/2021||23/04/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/03/2020||20/04/2020|