Saint-Gobain Building Distribution (Roi) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 19th of October 1999. Their current address is Co. Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Thierry Georges Philippe Achille Dufour, Michael Newnham, Brian Dolan and Michael Chaldecott have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Saint-Gobain Building Distribution (Roi) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Saint-Gobain Building Distribution (Roi) Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:313869
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 629 8400
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Oldmilltown,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||30/09/2017||07/11/2017|
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||01/11/2017||07/11/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||8||27/03/2017||04/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||30/09/2016||25/10/2016|