Bam Building Limited was set up on Thursday the 11th of February 1993. Their current partial address is Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 32 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Bam Building Limited has 1 shareholder.
BAM Ireland, leading civil engineering, building and property development company.BAM Ireland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Netherlands' Royal BAM Group. We cover the spectrum of construction in Ireland and health & safety are at the core of everything we do.
- Company Name:Bam Building Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:199001
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 45 886400
- Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
- May Trade As:Bam Building Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Kill,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||30/06/2021||13/07/2021|
|Consolidated Financial Statements||1||17/06/2021||17/06/2021|
|Consolidated Financial Statements||61||17/06/2021||17/06/2021|
|Consolidated Financial Statements||4||17/06/2021||17/06/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||7||17/06/2021||17/06/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||17/06/2021||17/06/2021|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||2||05/11/2003||05/11/2003|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||2||14/11/2002||17/10/2003|