Robert Walter Consulting and Technical Services Limited was set up on Thursday the 11th of January 2007. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Thursday the 27th of January 2022. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Robert Walter Consulting and Technical Services Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/10/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/03/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:11/07/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Robert Walter Consulting and Technical Services Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:432861
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:Robert Walter Consulting & Technical Services Ltd
- Registered Address:Belmont Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form E5: Liquidator`s Final Statement of Accounts||4||15/10/2021||19/10/2021|
|Form E6: Return of final winding up meeting||2||15/10/2021||19/10/2021|
|E1-SAP Declaration of Solvency Summary App Procd||6||22/04/2021||30/04/2021|
|Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)||1||23/04/2021||30/04/2021|
|Form G1 - Special Resolution to Wind up - Form G1 - Special Resolution to Wind up||2||23/04/2021||30/04/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||12/03/2021||22/03/2021|