Ringsend Registered Fishermen and Private Boat Owners Association Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Friday the 5th of March 1993. Their current partial address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/11/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/09/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ringsend Registered Fishermen and Private Boat Owners Association Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:26 Years
- Company Number:199970
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[92.62] Other Sporting Activities
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:The Boat Yard,
South Bank Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2019||30/09/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||12/09/2018||12/09/2018|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||26/06/2018||26/06/2018|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||19||05/03/1993|