Marine Terminals Limited was set up on Wednesday the 25th of March 1992. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Marine Terminals Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/05/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/02/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Marine Terminals Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:186300
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[61.XX] Water Transport
- May Trade As:Marine Terminals Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:South Bank Quay,
Pigeon House Road,
Ringsend Dublin 4,
Ringsend, Dublin, D04k3h5
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||31/05/2021||09/06/2021|
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||11/03/2021||09/06/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||22/04/2021||21/05/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||19||31/12/2020||22/02/2021|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||5||23/02/2007||01/03/2007|