Revolutionary Sightseeing Limited was set up on Monday the 23rd of April 2012. Their current address is Dublin 24, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Joseph Moran, Brendan Homan, Martin Durcan, Chay Bowes and Olga Bowes have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Revolutionary Sightseeing Limited has 5 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 6 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/04/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:23/10/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Revolutionary Sightseeing Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:512305
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[63.30] Activities of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators; Tourist Assistance Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Revolutionary Sightseeing Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit B15, South City Business Park,
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Scheduled Date 01/11/2017
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||12/04/2016||12/04/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||23/10/2015||16/11/2015|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||30/03/2015||22/04/2015|