Leo B's Traditional Fish & Chips Temple Bar Limited was set up on Friday the 9th of July 2010. Their current partial address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them. Leo B's Traditional Fish & Chips Temple Bar Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 22 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/10/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/09/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Leo B's Traditional Fish & Chips Temple Bar Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:486543
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[55.30] Restaurants
- May Trade As:Leo B's Traditional Fish and Chips Temple Bar Ltd
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 3a,
Bracken Business Park,
Bracken Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||17/09/2019||17/09/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||04/09/2018||04/09/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||22/09/2017||22/09/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||09/07/2010||07/07/2010|