Rathoe Newsagents Limited was set up on Thursday the 17th of August 2006. Their current partial address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Rathoe Newsagents Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/05/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/04/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Rathoe Newsagents Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:425025
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.11] Retail Sale in Non-Specialized Stores with Food, Beverages or Tobacco Predominating
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:14 Pinewood Green Hill,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/04/2019||28/05/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/04/2017||28/06/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||18/11/2016||23/11/2016|
“My thoughts ? I went in to the Store this morning and bourt a bottle of Sprite €1 ( that's cheep ) and a 4 donuts €2 and two bottles of milk 2 for €3 and a lottery ticket for one line for Friday 16 December 2016. It came to €9.50, And I video recorded it on my mobile phone iPhone 6, the manager Mr David Fitzgibbon was very helpful . Than you Sir.,,