Punt Roma Ireland Limited was set up on Thursday the 28th of January 2010. Their current partial address is Portlaoise Co. Laois, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 22 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Punt Roma Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/01/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/11/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/10/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Punt Roma Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:480318
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)57 869 2300
- Principal Activity:[52.12] Other Retail Sale in Non-Specialized Stores
- May Trade As:Punt Roma Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:C/O Shaws Department Stores,
Kea Lew Business Park,
Portlaoise Co. Laois
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||31/10/2019||22/11/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/10/2018||26/11/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/10/2017||23/11/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||2||28/01/2010||26/01/2010|