Pulp Confidential Shredding Limited was set up on Thursday the 20th of February 2003. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 41 other Irish companies between them; 27 of which are now closed. Pulp Confidential Shredding Limited has 5 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/11/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/11/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Pulp Confidential Shredding Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:367698
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 462 5540
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Pulp Confidential Shredding Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 6 Whitestown Road,
Whitestown Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||30/09/2021||23/11/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||1||30/09/2021||23/11/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||1||30/09/2020||23/08/2021|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||1||30/08/2017||30/08/2017|