Triode Newhill Management Services Limited was set up on Friday the 20th of June 2008. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the directors of 192 other Irish companies between them; 60 of which are now closed. Triode Newhill Management Services Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Triode Newhill Management Services Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:459047
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.11] Retail Sale in Non-Specialized Stores with Food, Beverages or Tobacco Predominating
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:BWG House,
Tallaght Dublin 24,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||12/01/2021||05/02/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||8||12/01/2021||05/02/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||26||30/06/2020||30/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/06/2020||30/10/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||05/04/2018||20/04/2018|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||8||05/08/2014||14/08/2014|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||7||19/11/2013||20/11/2013|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||9||13/03/2012||13/04/2012|