Prosarch Limited was set up on Friday the 10th of November 1995. Their current partial address is Sligo, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Prosarch Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/01/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/12/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/11/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Prosarch Limited
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:240710
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 492 9511
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Anvil House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||28/11/2018||05/12/2018|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||30/11/2017||12/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||28/11/2017||30/11/2017|
“As the residential services manager for a service providing full residential care for adults with neurodevelopmental disabilities, our service used Cora Hallinan's agency to employ relief social care workers. The agency were always very professional and helpful, providing cover at short notice when needed as well as regular relief staff. The social care workers from this agency were of a very high standard, professional and skilled. I would highly recommend this agency for relief staff needs.,,