Professional Training Solutions Limited was set up on Wednesday the 31st of July 1996. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Professional Training Solutions Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/07/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/07/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:11/04/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Professional Training Solutions Limited
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:252390
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 662 7700
- Principal Activity:[30.02] Manufacture of Computers and Other Information Processing Equipment
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Building 6500e,
Cork Airport Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||11/04/2020||07/07/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||11/04/2019||15/04/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||11/04/2018||12/04/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||30/09/1997||14/10/1997|