Power Plant & Groundworks Limited
Power Plant & Groundworks Limited was set up on Wednesday the 4th of September 2013. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 15 other Irish companies. Power Plant & Groundworks Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/12/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Power Plant & Groundworks Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:532336
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Carrigtwohill Industrial Estate,
Carrigtwohill, Cork, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2022||25/11/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2022||25/11/2022|
|Form B1B73 - Annual Return and Change of ARD||4||01/09/2022||27/10/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||01/09/2021||27/10/2021|