Port of Waterford Company was set up on Thursday the 7th of January 1999. Their current partial address is Waterford X91 W0xw, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 72 other Irish companies between them; 42 of which are now closed. Port of Waterford Company has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/11/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Port of Waterford Company
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:299445
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)51 874 907
- Principal Activity:[61.10] Sea and Coastal Water Transport
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:3rd Floor,
Waterford X91 W0xw
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2018||22/10/2018|
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||48||31/12/2017||22/10/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||24/06/2018||10/07/2018|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||4||02/05/2017||18/04/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N2 CONVERSION TO DAC||1||03/05/2016||15/07/2016|