Phoenix Safety Services Limited was set up on Wednesday the 16th of June 1999. Their current address is Unit 2018,The Well, Orchard Avenue,Citywest Business Campus,Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James Byrne, Frank Caul and Paul Tierney have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Phoenix Safety Services Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/08/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Phoenix Safety Services Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:308060
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 473 0550
- Principal Activity:[36.63] Other Manufacturing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Unit 2018,
The Well, Orchard Avenue,
Citywest Business Campus,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/07/2017||28/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||31/07/2017||28/08/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||2||26/05/2017||11/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||31/07/2016||29/08/2016|