Pharmadirect Distribution Limited
Pharmadirect Distribution Limited was set up on Wednesday the 8th of July 2020. Their current partial address is Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Pharmadirect Distribution Limited has 2 shareholders.
Specialise in dispensing General Medical Services, GMS, Drug Payment Scheme and Long Term Illness scheme prescriptions. In addition to providing healthcare advice, vaccination and travel testing services.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/10/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/10/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:08/01/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Pharmadirect Distribution Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:673585
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)64 663 1113
- Principal Activity: Retail Sale Via Mail Order Houses or Via Internet
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Sheahan's Pharmacy,
34 Main Street,
Killarney Co. Kerry,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||10/05/2023||18/05/2023|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||10/05/2023||18/05/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||17/10/2022||20/10/2022|
|Certificate of Incorporation||1||08/07/2020||22/06/2020|