Navillag Limited was set up on Friday the 17th of October 2014. Their current partial address is Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 17 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Navillag Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/01/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/12/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Navillag Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:551290
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Navillag Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:16 Plunkett Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||19/12/2022||21/12/2022|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||3||12/11/2021||18/10/2022|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||04/03/2021||22/08/2022|