Petrochem Pipeline Supply Limited
Petrochem Pipeline Supply Limited was set up on Friday the 26th of May 1978. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 0 other Irish companies. Petrochem Pipeline Supply Limited has 6 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/02/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/01/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Petrochem Pipeline Supply Limited
- Time in Business:45 Years
- Company Number:62847
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 435 1300
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 31,
Euro Business Park,
Little Island Cork,
Little Island, Cork
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! Form B10A - Change in Director Associated with Multiple Companies||2||01/01/2022||24/05/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||25/01/2023||07/03/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||24/01/2023||07/03/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2022||12/01/2023|