Peppard Investments Limited was set up on Friday the 6th of March 2015. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Crean and Tony O'Neill have been the director of 27 other Irish companies between them; 15 of which are now closed. Peppard Investments Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:06/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Peppard Investments Limited
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:558609
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Peppard Investments Ltd
- Registered Address:Doughcloyne Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||09/11/2017||01/12/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||09/11/2017||09/11/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||06/09/2017||20/09/2017|