Pelco Limited was set up on Tuesday the 14th of November 2006. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 17 other Irish companies between them. Pelco Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/10/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Pelco Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:429744
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[50.50] Retail Sale of Automotive Fuel
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 278,
Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2020||07/10/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||30/09/2020||07/10/2020|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||11/02/2020||13/02/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||11/02/2020||13/02/2020|